2 cubic yard capacity aggregate bin, with full length aggregate trough provides square strike-off
of sand and stone ensuring an accurate mix. (Recommended max aggregate, 5/8-in. diameter).
* Engineered welded bin supports and 14 "wide aggregate belt with vanner edge and rubber bin
guides and steel lacer provides hours of trouble free production.
* Calibrated Heavy duty gate controls allow for quick and easy settings resulting in precise
metering of aggregates.
* Heavy duty Box beam style frame provides proper support of unit and is able to withstand
continual loading from front end loader.
* Flow control valve, water meter and quick acting stainless steel globe valve gives operator
precision control of water and appropriate cement/cement ratio.
* 30 cubic foot cement bin with weather tight hatch and bag breaking grate make loading quick
and easy providing the capability to provide richer mix designs for customer and not run out of
cement before aggregate.
* Exclusive CTI dual auger cement feed system delivers exact amounts of cement required for
your mix design .
* Cement bin pin clutch disengages cement bin to provide easy and simple means to calibrate
* 3 Phase (230/460 volt), 10 HP electric motor provides proper power supply to drive hydraulic
* High volume, low pressure hydraulic system with 25 gallon tank allows for continuous, safe and
smooth operation without overheating. Hydraulic pressure gauges included for easy maintenance.
* Hand crank winch and cables provides operator ability to safely raise and lower the mix auger
for production and washout.
* Engineered 10 ', 8" pump master auger with box beam mixer frame produces 12-15 yards of
high quality concrete per hour at a 5 sack mix. Mix auger reverses for quick and easy washout.
* Mix auger is equipped with replaceable NI HARD wear blades (500 BHN formula) and
reverses for quick and easy clean out.
* Dual disc bearing system keeps mixer shaft properly operational and easily serviceable.
* Electronically controlled pneumatic, adjustable vibrators ensure and provide an accurate flow of
* Adjustable electronic timer cube allows you to set the time of vibration proportionately to your
MANUFACTURING and SUPPORT
* 100 percent employees owned, full service company with fully staffed service and parts
department ready to serve you.
* Full line manufacturer that uses "continuous improvement" manufacturing principles, incorporating
documentation, checks and balances throughout the manufacturing process of your equipment.
Each unit is inspected and signed off as it goes through construction and is checked for quality
using our 135 point inspection process upon completion.
* Industrial two part high solids acrylic urethane paint with electro static paint process provides a
lasting professional finish.
* Fully staffed engineering department provides years of experience combined with current
industry knowledge to provide you with the best designed mixer the industry has to offer .
A. 6 ft. 4 in. / 1930 mm, 2 yard
B. 7 ft. 4 in. / 2240 mm
C. 4 ft. 4 in / 1320 mm
D. 6 ft. / 1830 mm
E. 8 ft. / 2440 mm
F. 8 ft. 4 in. / 2540 mm
G. 54 cu. ft. / 1.5 cu. meters
H. 30 cu. ft. / .85 cu. meters
J. 10 H.P.
K. 17 ft. 10 in. / 5440 mm
AGGREGATE BIN WIDTH 5ft. / 1520mm
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT 2300 lbs